Web Design and Development.We are a unique firm in that we work with a wide variety of businesses from one-person start-ups to publishing firms with hundreds of employees. Our responsive websites are designed to look great on your customer’s desktop, laptop, tablet, and phone. We go through multiple steps to ensure your website is perfect.
We are able to code a lot of attractive functionalities that will not only bring users in to your site, but keep them engaged.
Move your mouse over the technology name to open the dropdown menu for just a few examples of what we can code.
Our Design and Building Process
The first thing we do is meet with you to get a strong background of your business and an overall idea of how you would like your website to function and the appropriate design you are like for.
Our design process is made up of several stages.
A wireframe is a visual guide that represents the skeletal framework of your website.
- Depict page layout and arrangement of content
- Define how elements will work together
- Define rules for displaying content
- Explain the affect different scenarios will have on the display
Plan and Design
In this stage we will build the first-round of your website. By the end of this step your website will be fully functional.
- Take the wireframe plans and translate them into a visual idea of how your website will look.
- We will provide all images and placeholders at this point.
- The design will be presented to you and you will have the opportunity to change or modify any of the attributes.
- It is important to note that this is a visual display phase. Any in-depth coding will occur once you have signed off on the location and functionality of attributes.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
No website is complete without SEO. SEO pertains to the keywords used in both the text of your website and metadata that allow search engines to find your site and produce higher search results on search engines like Google and Bing.
This is where the functionality of your website will take place.
- We will then publish your website to our QA server where we will test your website functionality in a "live" environment.
- Once our QA is finished you will be able to view your website as your customers will see it, and let us know of any changes you would like.
- Once all modifications have been made and you have signed off on all aspects of the site, we will push it live o the url you would like.
- At any time in this process you are more than welcome to send us your changes and thoughts. We do everything we possibly can to make sure you are comfortable with your site before and after it goes live.
Your site is now completed and will be functioning to help your business grow. At this point you can sit back and enjoy your new website while we take care of all issues on the back-end.
- In this stage your site is live but we can still make any updates, add functionality, change images, update design, etc.
- We will handle all back-end coding, maintenance, and hosting tasks so you never have to worry about the status of your site, and can focus on the required aspects of your business.